Luna T3 is part of EPS’ modular downlight systems range, which boasts a variety of features including modular LED engines with various CCTs and beam angles and a whole range of frames to suit any application. The frames come in different colours, with the option for custom paint to meet any design specification*. The entire Luna range comes with either the option for switched, DALI or phase dim drivers**.
The modularity of the Luna range means that different LED engines can be installed without the use of tools into any of the housing options available, which ensures consistent design appearance throughout an installation with the added benefit of reduced maintenance costs and minimal complexity which is exactly what Luna was designed to do.
This striking range of luminaires has been designed from the ground up to give lighting designers, architects and most importantly end users the freedom to pick and choose which options they require, whilst keeping this selection process as simple as possible.
- Various beam angles to suit any application
- Die-cast aluminium body
- The product of choice for a variety of installations that require a high performance, rock-solid fixture
- Choice of switched, DALI or phase dimmable driver**
- Choice of standard or custom paint colours*
- Adjustable tilt of 25° with a 350° rotation allows for precision aiming for a variety of effects
- UGR <19 and a CRI >80 offers superb anti-glare lighting effects with superior colour rendition
|Weight||2x 9W - 0.76Kg / 2x 30W - 1.7Kg|
|Ambient Operating Temperature||-20~+40°C|
|Control Options||Switched, DALI, Phase Dim|
|Wattage||2x 9W / 2x 30W|
|Lumen Maintenance||>50,000 hours|
|Product Finish||White trim (custom RAL colours available upon request as special order)|
|Operating Voltage||220-240V~ 50/60Hz (varies pending driver used, check specific driver specification)|
|Warranty||5 Years Limited|
|Mounting Surfaces||Ceiling recessed|
|Fixture Lumens||2x 9W - 1350lm / 2x 30W - 4500lm|